- Our client who is an international FinTech company is looking for a Data Engineer.
- The company is currently developing very rapidly, is ambitious, and is competing with billion-dollar companies in its field.
- Be part of their team!
- Design, build, and maintain scalable data pipelines to support business and analytics needs
- Optimize data storage and retrieval processes for efficiency and performance
- Work with stakeholders to identify data requirements and develop data models to meet those needs
- Develop and maintain data warehousing solutions
- Implement data security and privacy measures to protect sensitive data
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate data systems with other parts of the organization
- Keep up-to-date with the latest data engineering technologies and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering/related field
- Strong SQL skills and experience with relational/non-relational databases
- Knowledge of data modeling and data normalization techniques
- Proficiency in data warehousing technologies
- Knowledge and experience with building ETL/ELT processes
- Experience with big data processing technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience with real-time data streaming technologies
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and teamwork skills
- Working experience of Business Intelligence tools, such as Tableau
- Competitive salary that is being reviewed regularly
- Equity compensation on top
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working model (mix of office and remote)
- Vibrant, goal-oriented, and friendly culture
- Great office space & location (Riga center)
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: līdz 5000 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 5 gadi
Send your CV with a subject „Data Enigineer” on e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013