webMethods Software Developer
Enjoy Recruitment client, which is the global leading credit management company in Europe, with more than 10,000 employees in 25 countries, invites to join their team of webMethods Software Developer.
- Being the developer of a large multinational integration system in the data batch processing project.
- Analyze task requirements: technical, functional and business.
- Communicate and provide solutions and suggestions with customers and team members.
- Participate in shortlong term development and implementation projects for different countries.
- Independently write, improve, code and support more complicated programs in compliance with the set norms and specifications of the current project by applying standard programming methods.
- Show good level of understanding the priorities.
- Support existing projects and assist to delivering defect fixes.
- Daily co-operation with team members and colleagues in different countries.
- Education IT or related field or equivalent working experience in IT (2 years).
- Logical thinking and positive attitude.
- Good knowledge of SQL, data structure and algorithms, Java SE.
- Fluency in English, both spoken & written.
- Experience with BPM, webMethods or other integration platform.
- Knowledge about data formats XML, CSV and business data formats like EDI, Svefaktura, SEPA would be an advantage.
Knowledge about data transport protocols.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 1800 - 2800 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 2 gadi
Send your CV with a subject „webMethods Software Developer” to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB. Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013