Support Specialist (SAP C4C)
Our client "Pipelife International" is an
international manufacturer of sustainable piping solutions that connect people
and communities with water, energy and data. Their purpose is to provide the
necessary means of infrastructure to create a safer, healthy and more carefree
living for current and future generations. Whether behind walls, in floors,
underground, or at the bottom of the sea, their solutions may be hidden but they
are always part of your life.
Based in 25 countries, Our client is the leading supplier of
piping system solutions for infrastructure, buildings and agriculture.
Currently they are looking for a Support Specialist to work
for the company's international CRM team. You will coordinate, design and
develop their SAP C4C (CRM) solution and processes. Bring your valuable work
into many exciting, interesting and international projects and rollouts, as
well as into our S/4HANA and SAP cloud platform (with products Sales Cloud,
Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Management, CPI, ...) strategy.
- Support users in the daily usage of the solutions.
- Manage data migration and rollouts in country organizations.
- Design the C4C solution in global SAP cloud platform.
- Evaluate and help implement new solutions in C4C.
- Develop further standards and be in close contact with our key users
- Process change requests and incidents.
- Review new requirements for their feasibility as well as the associated creation and implementation of these concepts.
- Communicate with internal and external contacts.
- Degree in business administration, marketing, sales, business informatics or a comparable education.
- Experience with customer relationship management systems, campaigns and marketing automation.
- Professional experience with SAP C4C and the SAP cloud or similar platform.
- Experience working on SAP projects and a good understanding of processes.
- Basic process knowledge in sales, marketing and service.
- SQL knowledge.
- Very good command of written and spoken English and willingness to travel as part of the job.
- Exciting and motivating work in an established but also fast growing international company with headquarter in Vienna, Austria.
- You will work in an international team within a highly diverse and multi-cultural organization.
- Opportunity to grow and learn with the company depending on needs and projects.
- Opportunity to work remotely or in a nice office in Riga.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 2000 - 3000 EUR/mēnesī
Send your CV with a subject "Support Specialist" to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013