- When you think of our client, you think of ecommerce and print-on-demand. However, at their core, they see themselves as an IT company. Their entire business is built on a complex system that never fails to surprise newcomers to their team.
- Since 2013, they’ve become one of the world’s leading printing, warehousing, and fulfillment companies, and among the fastest-growing companies in the US. After seeing explosive growth in 2020, they’re proud to have become the first privately owned company with Latvian roots to achieve unicorn status (valued at over $1 billion).
- If you enjoy the freedom to experiment and want to see your ideas turned into reality, our client is the right place for you.
General job description:
- Developing and maintaining our client's Android app
- Following the latest Android technology trends
- Coming up with new solutions and implementing improvements
- Understanding of Android UI and design guidelines, as well as Git version-control system
- Experience working with MVVM, Kotlin Coroutines, Flow, LiveData, SQLDelight, and Dagger 2
- Android API know-how
- Knowledge of multimodular application architecture development and implementation
- Good English skills
- Monthly salary EUR 2,000–5,000 gross, depending on work experience, education, and skills
- All the resources and tools to perform your tasks (choose between Mac or Windows)
- Flexible working hours (start your day as late as 11 a.m.)
- Free and healthy lunch at the office from caterers like Vairak Saules
- Health insurance, including a mental wellness program
- Day off on your birthday
- Gym membership
- Possibility to work abroad for a month each year
- Employee discounts for 300+ premium products
- Room for professional growth (conferences, workshops, mentoring)
- Exciting team-building events, guest lectures, and parties you’ll never forget!
- Remote work
- Office in Riga
- Office in Cesis
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 2000 - 5000 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 2 gadi
Send your CV with a subject "Android Developer" to e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013