Senior Java Developer (Insurance Solutions team)
- We're looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our clients' Insurance Solutions team. The company believes in clean code, lean thinking, and freedom of choice in task selection.
- Our clients' core insurance system is the backbone of the business operations of all the largest insurance companies in the Baltics. It’s used to execute core policy management and processing including finance and customers’ claims management.
- The team of 50 people consists of experienced System Analysts, Software Developers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers working in Agile teams.
- Work on full-cycle development using and advancing our tech stack: 60% new features development, 20% maintenance & bug fixing, 10% client support (only during regular working hours), and 10% meetings.
- Produce high-quality code by following clean code principles.
- Communicate, collaborate and share ideas with the teammates.
- Participate in analyzing client needs, propose and design solutions.
- Participate in peer code review and R&D sessions.
- Java 11, Groovy, GWT-based framework, Web Components, OracleDB, custom framework, Bitbucket, JIRA, Bamboo, SonarQube, Docker, and Fisheye.
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- You are familiar with our tech stack or willing to learn it.
- You can write clean code and maintain a clean architecture.
- You prefer to work in Agile development and a self-organizing team environment.
- You speak fluent English.
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 3000 – 5000 (2100– 3500 net) depending on skills and experience.
- Remote work of your choice: whether to work completely remote, on-site, or hybrid.
- Work-life balance and flexible work options – you are in a charge of organizing your daily schedule to fit your needs.
- Private health care and accident insurance.
- Modern office in Riga city center.
- Mobile device purchase expenses and subscription services coverage upon role necessity.
- Participation in team, department, and company celebrations, and public sporting events.
- Well-established onboarding and mentoring program, close team corporation, and friendly support.
- Flat hierarchy, job autonomy and pull principle in task selection.
- Professional development by continuously learning from experienced colleagues, being involved in interesting and challenging projects, having access to the internal library full of IT and management books, and participating in training and conferences.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 3000 - 5000 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 3 gadi
Send your CV with a subject „JAVA developer” to e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013