JAVA developer (Spring/Hibernate)
Award-winning international digital marketing agency, headquartered in London with operations in Milan, Rome, and Riga is currently seeking to recruit multiple JAVA Developers in its central Riga office.From 2020, 77Agency is a Jakala Company.77Agency, in Latvia from 2006 and its parent company Jakala are building a brand new development team for its Engagement Cloud division.We are looking for passionate and talented software engineers with - or willing to acquire it - a solid background on enterprise applications, who are motivated, flexible, and eager to work in a distributed, truly international environment.The position is open to candidates from Junior to Mid-level with at least a year of previous professional experience: a unique opportunity to jumpstart your career at Enterprise Level from the get-go!
- Candidates must be ready to design, develop, test and integrate solutions for our Customers as well as coaching a solid software development team able to develop efficient solutions with high quality standards.
- Perform/support requirements gathering and software specifications;
- Define, build standards and templates (such as libraries, SDK) to efficiently develop a solution within distributed teams
- Responsible for evaluating the effort/cost of building the proposed solutions;
- Build high-quality software according to the specifications;
- Build solid mindset on code testing, introducing a framework for unit and integration tests;
- Perform/support system’s testing, including writing regressive tests and performing functional tests of other software engineers’ code;
- Provide consulting and development assistance services (including training) to internal team members
- Responsible for software documentation, software deployment, and maintenance;
- Follow and implement the company’s best practices;
- At least 1 year of experience in JAVA development position.
- Capacity to design, create, test, and document new and amended software from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Knowledge and experience of design patterns, microservices, and N-tier architectures.
- Good knowledge of test framework (JUnit)
- Understanding, and possibly previous experience of the topic of System Integration.
- The English language advanced knowledge.
- JAVA 1.8+
- SPRING (BOOT, MVC, SECURITY, BATCH, DATA)
- DOCKER, JENKINS
- Problem solving and good understanding of business topics.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with remote resources
- High standards for quality, attention to detail and responsibility
- Ability to use a methodical step-by-step approach to break down complex problems,
- identify causes and effects patterns and analyze problems to arrive to an appropriate
- Knowledge Sharing: ability to exchange knowledge among people and coach talents
- Salary level from 1500 – 3000 EUR/Month Gross according to the experience level
- Long-term, stable career prospects in a crisis-proof international company, which is now part of a 1000+ people international group.
- Structured work practice; hi-end, prestigious projects.
- No assembly-line organization, you will never get bored.
- Brand-new program to get certified from major technology providers.
- A very friendly multicultural work environment in our 3-floors office in the very center of the town. 360-degree view of Riga from our terrace. And yes, we have, use, and believe in barbecue!
- Company-sponsored team building and sports events (Riga Marathon and more)
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 1500 - 3000 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 1 gads
Send your CV with a subject „JAVA developer” to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013