Our client helps organizations to digitalize and automate invoice and document processes. With our services, organizations manage business critical consumer data and provide better customer experience. By automating our customers’ business processes, we accelerate their digitalization and help them to grow.
General job description:
- The person we are looking for has a strong background in developing high quality services, familiar and interested in a modern front-end stack based on React.
- Since you will be working as part of a team and with our subcontracting partners, we appreciate strong social skills and an overall friendly attitude. We are flexible and agile in the way we work and hope that you too have an open mind and willingness to adapt.
- Finally, to succeed in this role you need to work in a multinational organization within virtual teams. We collaborate with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official language.
- Experience and proficiency with React and TypeScript
- Understanding various aspects of the software development lifecycle, software security, scalability, performance and maintainability
- Experience with Styled components and Webpack
- Experience of developing using the cloud providers (e.g. AWS or Azure)
- Working in multi-cultural, friendly and supportive environment
- Possibility to work remotely (also after the COVID-19 crisis)
- Being part of a dynamic international company
- Good career and development opportunities
- Training opportunities (courses, conferences) to boost your professional growth
- Benefits package (health insurance, mobile phone, culture events and sports vouchers)
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 2500 - 4000 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 2 gadi
Send your CV with a subject „Front-end developer” on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013