DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Our client is a multi-brand online gaming company with 300+ people from more than 10 countries situated in offices across Riga (headquarters), Tallinn, Vilnius, Minsk, Malta, Marbella and Stockholm. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in the Baltic States, and one of the fastest growing operators in Europe. Our mission is to spark change, infuse joy and to create entertainment.
- While working with Baltic and Scandinavian brands, drive the digital marketing strategy, planning, and execution across the following performance channels - Display Advertising, Programmatic, App Marketing, Video marketing, Native/Content Advertising - which are managed both in-house and in collaboration with external partners
- Deliver consistent channel growth and performance improvements, against key metrics across all jurisdictions
- Identify new acquisition channels, exploring opportunities to test and scale
- Work closely with media agencies, publishers and other suppliers
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally to bring in best practices and to continually grow the company’s marketing capability
- Ensure the right tracking and reports are in place to be able to manage budget allocation and optimization in an agile way
- Monitor digital marketing trends and technologies along with the competitive landscape to identify opportunities for innovations and enhancement.
- Interest and/or working experience in digital marketing
- Experience with Facebook, Google, programmatic advertising
- A highly analytical mindset, using data to drive decision making in a performance-based environment
- Strong technical skills and broad knowledge of advertising tech platforms, tools, and systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft excel and/or Google sheets;
- Ability to manage time and handle multiple priorities to achieve high-quality deliverables
- Up to date on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- To be a team player is an absolute must
- Fluent language skills in English. Knowledge of one of the Baltic languages or/and Russian language is a plus.
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future
- Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities
- Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity for career development.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 1600 - 2200 EUR/mēnesī
Send your CV with a subject „Digital Marketing Specialist” on e-mail email@example.com
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013