Senior .NET Full Stack Developer
Our Client is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets.With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 400 organizations. A team of over 2,500 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.As the company expands, we are open to new team members - Senior .Net developer.
- Development of projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support).
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives.
- Own development tasks from requirements gathering/analysis to implementation/deployment.
- Mentor junior team members and provide knowledge and practice sharing culture within team and company.
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA, and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products.
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET,C#,.NET.
- Advanced knowledge of OOP.
- Experience with frontend development - HTML/js/css.
- Good knowledge of MS SQL and database design.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English.
- We care for and invest in people. We will support you on your path for success, to become the best professional within your IT field;
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams;
- Give insight and practical usage of the "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues;
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience;
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback;
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills;
- Offer a great working environment;
- Provide competitive salary and comprehensive benefits;
- Gross salary in the range of €2884 - 4201 per month, depending on level of experience.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS, Bootstrap).
- Experience with .NET Core.
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests.
- Experience with MSBuild and PowerShell.
- Experience in the insurance industry.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 2884 - 4201 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 5 gadi
Send your CV with subject "Lead full stack .NET Developer" on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013