- The most-loved Baltic brand is looking for new team members in their Data-driven Team! You can choose where You want to work - Riga, Vilnius, or Tallinn!
- Our client is one of the biggest banking groups in Latvia that ensures continuous availability of financial services such as retail banking and asset management.
- If You are passionate and eager to take on technical challenges as well as to provide high-quality services, apply for the position of Data Warehouse Developer.
General job description:
- Analyze, test and maintain ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- Build complex data models and related database structures, following the general architectural principles
- Take part in development, technical testing, troubleshooting, solving incidents/problems, delivery approvals, and managing services
- Experience with databases (preferably Oracle/Teradata) and SQL;
- Familiar with workflow orchestration and data integration specifics and tools (ETL; e.g Oracle Data Integrator is considered as an advantage)
- Test plans, cases, and scenarios creation, Experience in test automation is an advantage
- Experience working in development, test, and change management would be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics;
- To become an expert and learn best practices in BI development;
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a modern and dynamic international environment;
- Opportunity to travel within the companies’ home markets (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania).
- Motivation package, which varies from company shares, extra, holidays to sports compensations.
Working hours: full time
Salary: 1800 - 4850 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „DWH/BI developer” to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Salary range is determined according to different experience levels - the lower level for Junior developers and the higher level for Senior developers!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency