Enjoy Recruitment client is a services company that is passionate about helping companies build better products. To serve their clients well, the company is building a diverse and talented, global team, who focuses on supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients, and upholding the companies way of work with pride. In return, they are focused on providing their people with interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected, appreciated, and rewarded for their contributions.
- Working as part of an agile team.
- Designing and development of technical solutions in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms.
- System code optimisation.
- Complex systems, tables and forms development.
- At least 3 years experience in PL/SQL development.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Be open to learning new tools and technologies.
- Strong Latvian and English verbal & written skills.
- Experience with Oracle Forms will be an advantage.
- Experience with Oracle Designer will be an advantage.
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Provide social security and benefits, including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days, etc, paid car parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage, and lots of other great benefits.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 2300 - 3100 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 3 gadi
Send your CV with a subject „PL/SQL developer” to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013