Our client is one of the leading
insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region. Their IT Service Management
platform team is responsible for the ServiceNow implementation. The team works
with process improvements, problem solving and transformation projects that
ranges in scope and business areas. They are looking for a colleague to work
together as a team to find most effective way of working and by that continue
to digitalize their business processes and increase usability.
- 3 years’ experience as a Front-end Developer
- Proficiency with React, Redux
- Experience working with any OOP language
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- Familiarity with architecture styles
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- English proficiency
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Experience working with MS Azure
- International, modern and dynamic working environment in one of the leading insurance companies in Nordic & Baltic region
- Challenging and exciting tasks to carry out
- Personal development and training opportunities
- Good motivation package
- Common company benefits
- Professional and friendly team
- Maintain and improve existing functionality;
- Create and develop new functionality;
- Provide results on time;
- Cooperation with colleagues in Latvia and abroad.
Working hours: full time
Salary: 2800 - 4000 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „ Front-end developer” to e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency