Enjoy Recruitment partner is a successful and growing international company with a multi-cultural team. Currently, they are searching for a new team member – an experienced QA specialist. If You are interested in becoming a crucial part of an interesting International project, apply!
- Develop automated tests to improve coverage
- Perform manual testing when not possible to automate or when not yet automated
- Compile run reports for the team and for stakeholders if needed
- Identify and document application bugs in Jira
- Analyze test results and create and disseminate bug tracking reports
- Create and update documentation on an ongoing basis
- Complete other on-demand tasks that may arise during development and launch
- A great team of friendly professionals who are willing to share their knowledge with each other
- Mentoring and coaching
- Work in a successful and growing international multi-cultural team and company
- Development of interpersonal, technical, and language skills in practical real-life situations
- A great compensation package that reflects your personal career achievements
- A minimum of 2 years of QA automation experience
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, jUnit, Selenium,
- Familiarity with UI and REST API.
- English speaking skills so that you can effectively communicate to our overseas part of the team
- Strong motivation to learn new skills
- Interest in leading role in a team
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 2800 - 4300 EUR/mēnesī
Send your CV with a subject „QA ENGINEER” on e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013