Data Warehouse Developer (DWH)
Enjoy Recruitment client is
one of the biggest banking groups in Latvia that ensures continuous
availability of financial services such as retail banking and asset management.
If You are passionate and eager to take on technical challenges as well as to
provide high quality services, apply for the position of Data Warehouse
- Analyze, test and maintain ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- Build complex data models and related database structures, following the general architectural principles
- Take part in development, technical testing, troubleshooting, solving incidents/problems, delivery approvals, and managing services
- Experience with databases (preferably Oracle/Teradata) and SQL;
- Familiar with workflow orchestration and data integration specifics and tools (ETL; e.g Oracle Data Integrator is considered as an advantage)
- Test plans, cases, and scenarios creation, Experience in test automation is an advantage
- Experience working in development, test and change management would be an advantage
- Good command of English
- Opportunity to work in one of the largest data warehouses in the Nordics;
- To become an expert and learn best practices in BI development;
- Great opportunities for professional and personal development in a modern and dynamic international environment;
- Opportunity to travel within the companies’ home markets (Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania).
- Motivation package, which varies from company shares, extra, holidays to sports compensations.
Salary: 1800 - 3500 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „DWH Developer” on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency