.NET Full-Stack Developer
Our very good client - Geta Digital - is looking for .Net and front-end developer to work on challenging e-commerce and website projects for international clients like KTM Motorcycles, Dressman, Marine Harvest and Husqvarna. Geta Digital has offices in Norway, Latvia, Sweden, Netherlands and the U.S. Geta Digital is a fast growing company with more than 40 employees, including 13 people in our Riga office.Geta Digital developers have won several awards and honorary titles for their work. Including Microsoft Most Valubale Professional - MVP (7 years in a row), and 6 EPiServer MVPs. One of core values is sharing, so Geta Digital has a large amount of open source modules that they have created and maintain.
- Work on e-commerce web application architecture, development and integration projects for international clients;
- Work with other highly skilled developers in fixed teams of 3-6 people;
- Cooperate with e-commerce consultants, analysts, designers and project managers to find the optimal solution for customers.
- A good level of English and good communication skills are required;
- Previous experience working with CMS platforms preferred.
- Involved in StackOverflow or similar projects;
- Participating in open source projects;
- Writing blogs about Microsoft technologies.
- International e-commerce and web application architecture, development and integration projects;
- Excellent working environment;
- Training and educational budget of €3000 and 5 days/year;
- Work with top-end hardware of your choice;
- Flexible work time (great if you have kids or just want to get a bit later in the office);
- New offices in Riga with large team rooms, huge terrace for barbeques during summer, conference rooms and more.
Working hours: full time
Send your CV and application letter with a subject „Geta .NET” on e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency