Enjoy Recruitment client- a leading international
insurance company working for almost 15 years in Baltic States is looking for a
new colleague – Automatisation Tester
- Tight communication with business users, perform requirements analysis and testing;
- Tight communication with development team on client-side;
- Identify test scope for the system(s);
- Provide estimates of test efforts needed;
- Perform test planning for each iteration;
- Perform test design in sufficient form and maintain it;
- Perform continuous impact analysis in case of changes;
- Own test process in the area, control over test scope and test deliverables;
- Analyze results of automated regression tests;
- Participate in test automation scope forming and suggest on changes;
- Coordination of business users while Release testing;
- Continuously encourage team to improve quality of deliverables;
- Provide trainings to business audience (tools or process related).
- At least 3 years work experience in .NET;
- Testing experience;
- Strong English (verbal and written) communication;
- Ability to work in a team.
- To learn and work with latest .Net technologies;
- Working with Agile methods;
- Latest MS tools: TFS 2012, MS VS 2013 Premium with ReSharper plugin;
- Powerful laptop: CPU = Intel i7, RAM = 16GB, HDD = 200 GB SSD, 2x LCD monitors;
- Work in international project;
- Dynamic work in international and stable company;
- Ability to work in entusiastic environment of professionals, career opportunities;
- Competitive salary, social guarantees, health insurance, bonuses;
- Modern office in the Riga center;
- Personal development and learning opportunities;
- Professional and friendly team;
- Employer that offers stability for his employees.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Send your CV and application letter with a subject „automatisation tester” on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Lai pieteikots vakancei, ienāc savā Enjoy Recruitment CV profilā
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013