- Our client started in the Baltics in 2013 and has grown to become a leading and trusted Payment Service Provider throughout Europe. From a modest office with 1 employee, company has established a global footprint with over 40 employees across its offices in Riga, Vilnius, New York & Connecticut (United States).
- As a Systems Architect, you will research, identify, select, and test technology products essential for delivering comprehensive solutions.
- Actively participate and lead the architecture and development of company products;
- Review, evaluate, and improve new and existing system design projects;
- Develop and implement a documentation methodology for current systems architecture and relationships;
- Maintain and update architecture documentation regularly;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the company’s project deployment pipeline;
- Gather and analyze architectural requirements and constraints from stakeholders, and establish procedures for collecting data essential for architectural evaluations;
- Model system processes using use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models based on findings;
- Design, document, and present architecture proposals and decisions to stakeholders and the development team;
- Support business analysts and project managers in defining project roadmaps and estimations;
- Develop and execute test plans to assess infrastructure and system technical performance;
- Create improvement plans in alignment with the company’s IT roadmap and available resources;
- Ensure project compliance with company and industry-defined processes;
- Develop, document, and communicate policies for standardizing systems and software as needed;
- Offer architectural expertise, guidance, and support to software development teams.
- Experience working in the payments industry;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in delivering complex systems architecture;
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation;
- Proficiency in building AWS/Docker-based architecture;
- Proven project planning and management experience;
- In-depth understanding of event-based, microservices, and other architectural patterns;
- Exceptional architecture and technical documentation skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills in English;
- Ability to research emerging technologies, trends, standards, and products as needed;
- Capability to present ideas in a user-friendly language;
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Supportive, friendly and closely-knit team;
- Unlimited career growth opportunities;
- International offices in central locations;
- Attractive salary - according to the person's qualifications;
- Benefits package.
Working hours: full time
Salary: to 7945 EUR/in a month
Experience required: from 8 years
Send your CV with a subject „Systems Architect” on e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency