Senior Software developer (FE, Java)
Enjoy Recruitment client, which is the global leading credit management company in Europe, with more than 10,000 employees in 25 countries, invites to join their team of .NET developers.
- Working with the design agency and Product Owner on the design;
- Styling the web portal according to the requirements and best practices;
- Implementing microservices and integrations;
- Participate in architectural discussions with the Architect and other developers on the design of the solution;
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements;
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Have 3-5 years experience as full stack developer or has main experience with Front-End;
- Proficiency in one or more frontend languages frameworks (HTML / CSS / SCSS / Angular);
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java/Spring Boot);
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests and have written Unit tests using some framework, e.g., Junit, Karma, Jasmin;
- Is familiar with microservices architecture principles;
- Is familiar with agile development methodologies.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Working hours: full time
Salary: 3500 - 5000 EUR/in a month
Experience required: 3 - 5 years
Send your CV with a subject „Senior Software developer” to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB. Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency