Mid-Sen .NET /C# developer (Experience with CIs tools, SOAP)
Enjoy Recruitment client, which is the global leading credit management company in Europe, with more than 10,000 employees in 25 countries, invites to join their team of .NET developers.
- Develop and deliver features of good quality and provide support for the system;
- Perform technical analysis & provide estimates for requirements;
- Plan and break large development tasks down into smaller ones;
- Communicate with the client about progress and releases;
- Continuously propose improvements to ways of working.
- Proven experience in .NET Framework (C#, MVC, WebAPI);
- Experience with SOAP/WCF and REST services;
- Experience with EntityFramework;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server (TSQL) or other relational databases;
- Knowledge of IIS configuration;
- Experience with CIs tools (e.g. TeamCity);
- Good understanding of software development life cycle;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to perform requirement analysis, drive clarification;
- Passion for continuous learning and innovation;
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Test automation experience (Selenium, NUnit, Moq, etc.)
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Working hours: full time
Salary: 2500 - 4300 EUR/in a month
Experience required: 3 - 5 years
Send your CV with a subject „Mid-Sen .NET /C# developer (CIs tools, SOAP)” to e-mail email@example.com.
NB. Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency