Mid-level .NET / C# Developer
Our client is a leading global technology provider specialising in Mobile Resource Management, encompassing Fleet Telematics and Mobile Workforce Management. Within the Insurance market our client provides market leading Usage Based Insurance solutions. The company has a global footprint with offices in a few countries and clients in over 50. The leading software team in Latvia office, is working with considerable success on a global scale and develops innovative technology products - they invite competent and ambitious .NET / C# Developer to join them.
- Research and development of core system functionality
- Build prototypes using new technologies as required
- Hold code reviews and give regular feedback on best practices
- Document system architectures
- Ensure that the technical implementation meets the system requirements
- Take responsibility for architectural decisions made
- 2+ years of experience working with .NET / C# development
- Very good SQL Server knowledge and SQL query writing abilities
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented principals
- Worked on enterprise systems, where performance and scalability were key
- An understanding of how complex systems integrate and affect each other
- Good knowledge of English, Latvian
- Good communication skills
- C# / .NET
- .NET WVC
- .NET WebAPI
- Dynamic and challenging work with ambitious and highly professional international team based in multiple locations
- To be part of our business growth and to work with international projects
- Development opportunities and pleasant working environment
- Office location: Riga.
- Hybrid work schedule: 2 days at the office, 3 days remote
Working hours: full time
Salary: to 3206 EUR/in a month
Experience required: from 2 years
Send your CV with a subject "Mid-level .NET / C# Developer" to e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency