Our Client is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets.With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 400 organizations. A team of over 2,500 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.As the company expands, we are open to new team members - Full-stack .Net Developer.
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET,C#,.NET;
- Experience with frontend development - HTML/js/CSS/Bootstrap;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL and database design;
- Experience of working in Agile environment;
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary);
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant on the 1st floor of the office building (24/4 healthy snacks and beverages in our office cantine);
- Health insurance after trial period;
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally;
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise;
- Monthly gross salary range EUR 1500 – 2200 depending on skills and experience;
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS);
- Experience with .NET Core;
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests;
- Experience with MSBuild and PowerShell;
- Experience in the insurance industry;
- Advanced knowledge of OOP;
- Development projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support);
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives;
- Own development tasks from requirements gathering/analysis to implementation/deployment;
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA, and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
Working hours: Part time
Salary: 1500 - 2200 EUR/in a month
Experience required: from 2 years
Sūti savu CV ar norādi ".Net Developer '' uz firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency