IT Business Analyst
Enjoy Recruitment client is a services company that is passionate about helping
companies build better products. To serve their clients well, the company is building a diverse and talented, global team, who focuses on
supporting their colleagues, delighting our clients, and upholding the companies way of work with pride. In return, they are focused on providing their people with
interesting and meaningful work, in an environment where they feel respected,
appreciated, and rewarded for their contributions.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts, gather and document requirements
- Develop product documentation (use cases, user stories etc.)
- Support the development team, explain and detail the requirements.
- Work closely to the development team
- Provide an environment with communities of practice, for exchanging knowledge and best practice sharing, across all of our teams.
- Give insight and practical usage of "Value, Flow, Quality" mindset via training and experience sharing among colleagues.
- Provide an excellent onboarding experience.
- Hold regular performance reviews (enabling performance) and provide constructive feedback.
- Sponsor your participation in conferences, meet-ups, and other training, to help you enhance your skills.
- Provide social security and benefits, including health insurance, additional and paid vacation days, etc, paid car parking and/or fully occupied bicycle storage, and lots of other great benefits.
- The gross salary for this position is €1500 - €4000 per month. The final offer would depend on your experience, professional skills, and other competencies.
- Have a strong background in business and systems analysis, able to understand product or software development.
- Demonstrable experience of working as a business or system analyst
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Excellent level of English writing and communication
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working within requirement and system documentation (Manuals, user guides, configuration guides, etc) Low-level design understanding.
- Experience working with clients and comfortable working in a client-facing role, collaborating with other BA's and Product Owner from the client-side.
Salary: 1500 - 4000 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „IT BA” to e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency