Software Development Engineer (Full stack)
Enjoy Recruitment client that is an international company headquartered in London and with operations in other European cities. They are looking for passionate a talented software engineers who are motivated, flexible and eager to work in a distributed environment. Apply and be a member of a brand new team!
- Perform/support requirements gathering and software specifications;
- Responsible for software architecture decisions
- Define, build standards and templates (such libraries, SDK) to efficiently develop solution within distributed teams
- Responsible for evaluating the effort/cost of building the proposed solutions;
- Build high quality software according to the specifications;
- Build solid mind-set on code testing, introducing framework for unit and integration tests;
- Perform/support system’s testing, including writing regressive tests and performing functional tests of other software engineers’ code;
- Provide consulting and development assistance services (including training) to internal team members
- Responsible for software documentation, software deployment and maintenance;
- Follow and implement company’s best practices;
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Proven track record building complex web application using different technologies
- Capacity to design, create, test and document new and amended software from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience of design patterns, micro services and N-tier architectures.
- Good understanding of cloud databases
- Good knowledge of Architecture design
- Methodology: good knowledge of agile methodologies and frameworks (Scrum & Kanban)
- Able to perform retrospective analysis in order to improve processes and quality
- Language knowledge – English mandatory , Latvian and/or Russian as advantage
- Spring (Boot , MVC, Security, Batch)
- Angular (Js, 7)
- Css, Scss, Less
- Long-term, stable career prospects in a crisis-proof international company.
- Very friendly multicultural work environment;
- Company sponsored team building and sport events (Riga Marathon, Riga Nike Run and more)
Working hours: full time
Salary: 3500 - 5000 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „Software Development Engineer” on e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency