Data Architecture Lead
Enjoy Recruitment client, which is the global leading credit management company in Europe, with more than 10,000 employees in 25 countries, invites to join their team of Data Architecture Lead.
- Coordinate system architects and Software engineers.
- Oversee the quality of the work performed by his/her direct reports or members of project teams to ensure it delivers measurable business benefits and maintains integrity with the architecture.
- Developing data strategies that define how the data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed.
- Analysis, creation and updating of Capability Models (Business and IT) for the area of Data architecture concern.
- Leads and/or participates in project business case evaluation, execution, and implementation.
- Leads and/or participates as an active member of committees as assigned by company management.
- Understand the technology landscape of transactional systems, data management and master data layer, to analytics and applications.
- Contribute to our roadmaps for Data / Information Management.
- Leverage effective relationship building among business partners to understand the data needs, data dependencies and identify opportunities for business process standardization, ensuring high employee engagement and managing staff career progression.
- Maintain in-depth industry knowledge.
- Resolve ambiguities, conflicts and deviations regarding data management, analytics and data models.
- Lead the information management discussions and decision making with business IT stakeholders on senior level.
- Support process optimization in day-to-day business.
- Recommend architecture decisions for preferred non-client data integration solutions.
- Develop and maintain group-wide Analytics standards, frameworks and architecture.
- Drive Analytics platform adoption by enabling projects and initiatives leveraging highly reusable designs and components.
- Evaluate and recommend new Analytics technologies, products and methodologies to drive innovation, improve delivery efficiency and reduce total cost of ownership.
- Popularize usage of data products and their benefits.
- Spread best practices to analytics and product teams.
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and data to define, prioritize and continuously improve.
- 5 years of relevant experience (with continuously expanding responsibilities).
- Educated in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or other technical fields.
- Experience working within a similar IT/Data Architecture role within a global / multinational organization.
- Experience with data project related to business data lifecycle.
- Significant experience in designing and architecting data solutions on a global scale.
- Detailed knowledge of infrastructure, database management, applications, or telecommunication technologies.
- Ability to lead and experienced in decision-making.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specification.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures, including agile approach.
- Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development methodologies.
- Very stable work environment within the biggest credit service management company in Europe which is recognized as an undisputed market leader.
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.).
- Team building events and sports activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work possibility.
Рабочее время: полный рабочий день
Оклад: с 5000 EUR/в месяц
Требуемый опыт: с 5 года
Send your CV with a subject „Data Architecture Lead” to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB. Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Подай заявку на вакансию
Подай заявку на вакансию!
Адрес: Бривибас 85 (3 этаж), Рига, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. Выданная NVA лицензия на предоставление услуг по трудоустройству Нр.11/2013