Oracle Database Administrator
Our client is a Swiss online bank which provides online and mobile trading, banking and financial services. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has offices in Riga, Kyiv, Moscow, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Dubai and Tokyo, with over 300 employees.
- Install, configure and test databases on UNIX platforms;
- Install, configure, test and maintain database management software, database utilities and layered products including the application of patches and upgrade;
- Implement, monitor and maintain database security and data integrity controls in accordance with system security policies;
- Plan and implement procedures for backup and restoration of databases;
- Manage and control database resources;
- Monitor database activity and ensure efficient access to data, working with data analysis and database design;
- Ensure that database problems are investigated, diagnosed and resolved;
- Contribute to the setting of standards for database objects and ensure conformance to these standards;
- Prepare and maintain technical procedures for database hardware and software;
- Provide expert support for the Java and PHP development team, including support for existing testing teams;
- Assist in the analysis and design of new database systems ensuring adherence to technical standards;
- Provide 24×7 on call support (regular duties);
- Deploy changes to staging and production databases, loading data between systems, maintain existing data integrity.
- Oracle 11gR2, 12c;
- Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC, ASM, ACFS);
- Data Guard and Flashback;
- Oracle Partitioning;
- Recovery Manager;
- Strong Unix skills experience;
- UNIX shell scripting;
- Source code control (SVN);
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- PL/SQL skills;
- At least 5 years Oracle database administration experience;
- Mission critical 24×7 environment experience;
- Computer Science or similar degree;
- Intermediate English Level.
- Being a part of a successful and growing Swiss bank with an international presence and team;
- Full stack of modern technologies;
- Working in a dynamic and friendly environment with low hierarchy, open door policy and communication;
- Great, highly qualified team;
- Challenging tasks and projects;
- Long-term cooperation;
- Work on-site at the office in Riga;
- Contractor's fee (B2B): 2500 - 3500 euro
Рабочее время: полный рабочий день
Оклад: 2500 - 3500 EUR/в месяц
Требуемый опыт: с 5 года
Send your CV with a subject „Oracle DBA” to e-mail email@example.com
NB. Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Подай заявку на вакансию
Подай заявку на вакансию!
Адрес: Бривибас 85 (3 этаж), Рига, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. Выданная NVA лицензия на предоставление услуг по трудоустройству Нр.11/2013