Mobile Developer (SoftPOS)
- About the company:
- Enjoy Recruitment's client is a technology company that provides integrated payment solutions offering what is called acquiring-as-a-service as its flagship product. They offer payment processing and acquiring services to European merchants and fintechs.
- Started in the Baltics in 2013, our client has grown to become a leading and trusted Payment Service Provider throughout Europe.
- Over these years our client has established a global footprint with over 60 employees across its offices in London, Riga, Vilnius, New York & Connecticut (United States). Our client is an authorised and registered E-money Institution, (License No.2 from the Bank of Lithuania) operating across 30 countries within the EU. Our client provides Visa and Mastercard acquiring services for Card Not Present (CNP) and Card Present (CP) transactions. This year our client received Visa Associate Membership and Mastercard Affiliate status and holds direct Acquiring BINs in Europe and North America.
- As well as offering these services, our client offers in-house developed technology including automated merchant onboarding, risk management and payout reporting for ISO’s, ISV’s, and IPSPs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Our client is bringing their mobile development inhouse and looking to hire a Mobile Developer to work on their SoftPOS App.
- SoftPOS is the latest innovation in POS technology, an application that merchants can download on mobile devices to turn any NFC-enabled Android mobile device (OS 8.1 or higher) into a contactless payment acceptance device. Payments can be accepted from any Visa or Mastercard contactless-enabled card or HCE that has digitized such cards (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Watch, etc.). SoftPOS offers a fully software-based alternative to traditional payment terminals.
- As a Mobile Developer for SoftPOS you will be responsible for developing and supporting SDK based SoftPOS App with various enhancements across different markets. You will work closely with the Product manager, the technical team, technology partners, and discuss solutions to build a great app.
- Design, develop and maintain high quality Java codes
- Maintain and update the design specifications and source code
- Collaborate with stakeholders to improve application performance and features
- Test the application, identify bugs and take measures to solve them
- Monitor application's life-cycle during development phases
- Experience in mobile development: 3+ years
- Experience with Kotlin, Android Jetpack: 2+ years
- Experience with working on projects as solo developer
- Experience with Android 8.1+ required
- Will be a plus:
- Experience with multi-language mobile apps
- Experience with putting apps to production
- Experience with support mobile apps
- Working with financial mobile apps
- Experience with Firebase/Maven/Material Design
- PHP/other server-side language experience
- Competitive salary that is being reviewed regularly
- Equity compensation on top
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working model (mix of office and remote)
- Vibrant, goal-oriented and friendly culture
- Great office space & location (Riga center)
- Salary: 3600 - 4800 euro (before taxes)
Рабочее время: полный рабочий день
Требуемый опыт: с 3 года
Send your CV with a subject "Mobile Developer" to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org !
NB. Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Подай заявку на вакансию
Подай заявку на вакансию!
Адрес: Бривибас 85 (3 этаж), Рига, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. Выданная NVA лицензия на предоставление услуг по трудоустройству Нр.11/2013