Business Systems Analyst
Enjoy Recruitment's client is a fully integrated payment solution and infrastructure provider, established in 2013. Since then this company has been developing at a fast pace. As our client moves towards the goal of becoming the go-to acquirer for European payment solution providers, they need the right people in their team to conquer the market!
- Understanding of overall software architecture
- Good with prototyping/ tools and technical documentation
- Good understanding of software documentation and development process
- Technical writing experience
- Great analytical skills and not afraid to dive into complex, technical subjects
- Understanding (and/ or) of financial and acquiring industries, as well as online payment methods, customer onboarding e.t.c.
- Quick learner and creative in problem solving
- Organized with strong organizational, analytical and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Fluent English
- Transform business requirements into functional and technical specifications and prototypes
- Produce required documentation (project related, business requirements, functional specification, system requirements, user stories, use cases, etc.)
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance team, do a high level functional verification of the implemented features
- Assist in planning/ implementation/ tracking projects, resolving problems and backlog, providing recommendations
- Competitive salary that is being reviewed regularly
- Equity compensation on top
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working model (mix of office and remote)
- Vibrant, goal-oriented and friendly culture
- Great office space & location (Riga center)
Working hours: full time
Salary: 3500 - 4000 EUR/in a month
Experience required: from 3 years
Send your CV with a subject "Business Systems Analyst" to e-mail email@example.com !
NB! Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency