Development Team lead/Branch manager
client is an innovative Swiss company specialized in developing database applications
for the energy management sector. The company has been offering individual,
flexible IT solutions for Swiss energy supplying companies for the last 19
- Analyze specification and design architecture within an interesting, complex working area;
- Complete software development using agile methods;
- Lead, develop and manage a development team of 4 people in Riga, provide guidance and support to all team members;
- Lead and administrate the subsidiary company.
- Previous working experience in software development, with C# .NET and MS SQL technologies for at least five years;
- Fluent English knowledge, oral and written;
- Great team player and communicator;
- Personal initiative and long-term involvement desired;
- Availability for business trips (a longer stay in Switzerland at work begin (minimal 3 weeks). Regular travels to Switzerland (approx. once in 3 month for a couple of days)
- Excellent social skills, trustable person that understands and deals with different cultures;
- Excellent documentation, problem-solving mentality, analytical thinking and time-management skills.
- Basic German knowledge would be considered as advantage.
- An exciting challenge within an ambitious working environment;
- Small and friendly team who is ready to reach the goals together;
- Innovative Swiss business culture with short decision-making structures;
- Stability and long term cooperation;
- Competitive working environment;
- Practical training and regular visits to Switzerland;
- Health insurance and other benefits.
Working hours: full time
Salary: 3000 - 5000 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „Development Team lead/Branch manager" to email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates who passed to the second round.
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency