Recruitment client is a leading global provider of software solutions for the
insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
They offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full
digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension
and annuities; and reinsurance markets.
- Development of projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support).
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives.
- Lead tasks from gathering requirements to technical analysis and implementation.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products.
- Advanced knowledge of OOP and enterprise integration patterns.
- Enterprise Java experience (Spring, Camel, Maven).
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and database design.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS).
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests.
- Experience of working in Agile environment.
- Experience with Docker and Ansible will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience with the insurance industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Open mind to new approaches and technologies.
- Result driven personality.
- Career growth and opportunities for development.
- Dynamic work with high-level professionals.
- Creative and friendly team.
- Excellent working conditions in one of the coolest offices in Riga.
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package (health insurance, life insurance, sports etc.).
Salary: 2200 - 3500 EUR/in a month
Send your CV with a subject „Java Developer" on e-mail email@example.com
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round.
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency