Frontend Developer (Vue.js, TypeScript)
- Enjoy Recruitment's client is an international and fast-growing financial technology company with a vast reach across the globe. It operates in three continents, facilitating financial inclusion and disruptively changing the financial services industry wherever it goes.
- The transparency provided by our client's presence in the international capital market, its innovative financial solutions, a talented team of more than 2 600 professionals, and focus on ESG issues are bringing its powerful and ambitious mission to life.
- Founded in Latvia in 2012, our client has revolutionized vehicle purchasing and access to financial solutions. Having expanded throughout the Baltic region within its first year of business, our client has continued its expansion over subsequent years, servicing a total of 14 active markets by the end of 2021. Our client has its headquarters in Latvia and now operates in the Baltics, Central, Eastern, and South-Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, and Eastern Africa.
- Our client has been recognized on the Financial Times’ list of Europe’s 1000 fastest growing companies twice since 2020.
- Work on all customer facing solutions - Product Pages, Customer Portals, Car Portals in all our client's operational countries
- Receive business requirements, clarify details, provide estimates
- Develop functionality and tests
- Create documentation when necessary
- Work on reported issues, follow agreed SLA's
- 1+ years of solid knowledge of TypeScript
- 1+ years of experience with Vue.js
- Understanding of RESTful APl
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with responsive designs
- Experience with Webpack, Git and performance optimization
- Solid knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- As advantage:
- Experience with NuxtJS
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Basic understanding of Analytics Integration (Google Analytics, Facebook pixel, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian Jira
- Experience with Cypress
- Intelligent team
- Open feedback culture
- Learning & development possibilities
- Team with people from 3 continents with possibility to work, travel or live in 14 different countries
- Impact fast without bureaucracy
- Transparency on company results and goals
- Results oriented bonus
- Celebrate victories
- Feel good:
- Hybrid working environment in modern office
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parking / secured bike parking & shower
- Well-being program (health insurance from day one; free gym on premises; healthy snacks; health-related challenges and training)
- Active social life and events
- Salary: 3000 - 4500 euro (before taxes)
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Prasītā pieredze: no 3 gadi
Send your CV with a subject "Front-End Developer" to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org !
NB. Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013