Senior Full Stack (React.JS/Node JS) Developer
As part of the Digital R&D group, you will work within a small and elite team, a startup like group, you will design and build a new digital product. As a member of the team you will master the entire application life-cycle including application architecture and application deployment architecture, development, testing (dev owns quality), continuous deployment and continuous delivery up until to production.
- Great team player, innovator at heart with an excellent interpersonal skill who is passionate about technology, have a strong interest in the latest technologies,
- 2 to 5 years in Node.JS-mandatory,
- Experience in software integrations within enterprises,
- Strong actual experience with APIs,
- Ability to develop, present and test own solutions,
- Public clouds services (Amazon, Azure, Google),
- Understanding of backend services – .NET, JAVA or alternative,
- Fluent English, good written and spoken communication skills,
- Excellent technical and analytical skills,
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- As a member of the Digital R&D you will be developing a complex, highly available, distributed, cloud-based solution, and maintain its high level of quality,
- You will take an active part in all development phases, including research, design, development, testing, CI and CD using frontline and best technologies including Java 8, Node.js, React 16, NoSQL persistency, Docker, Kubernetes and more,
- You will be expected to take an initiative approach to improve code, tools, and process. Be open minded to walk in a different path and to deliver quickly whilst maintaining high quality,
- Members of the team usually work closely with other Sapiens R&D teams, to leverage knowledge and work done and often to be a role model for other teams regarding processes and activities,
- Play a role in the entire life cycle of development you have to be motivated to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects from end to end,
- Ability to meet aggressive timelines and motivate the team to meet the product deadlines.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office canteen),
- Health insurance after trial period,
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: no 3500 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: 2 - 5 gadi
Send your CV with a subject „cccSenior Full Stack (React.JS/Node JS) Developer" on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Sazināsimies tikai ar otrās kārtas kandidātiem
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013