Senior .NET Developer
Our Client is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets.With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 400 organizations. A team of over 2,500 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.As the company expands, we are open to new team members - Senior .Net developer!
- Development of projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support);
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives;
- Own development tasks from requirements gathering/analysis to implementation/deployment;
- Mentor junior team members and provide knowledge and practice sharing culture within team and company;
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA, and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products;
- 4+ years of experience with ASP.NET,C#,.NET;
- Advanced knowledge of OOP;
- Experience with frontend development - HTML/js/css;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL and database design;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, ReactJS, Bootstrap);
- Experience with .NET Core;
- Experience with Git, advanced branching, pull requests;
- Experience with MSBuild and PowerShell;
- Experience in the insurance industry.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary);
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant on the 1st floor of the office building (24/4 healthy snacks and beverages in our office canteen);
- Health insurance after trial period;
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally;
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 3000 - 4300 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 4 gadi
Send your CV with subject "Senior .NET Developer" on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013