Data Specialist ( for Manufacturing Execution System)
Pipelife is a business unit within the Wienerberger Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of plastic pipe systems, currently present in 26 countries. We manufacture and market a wide range of quality pipe systems, providing tailor-made solutions for municipal infrastructure as well as for the industrial and house-building sectors.Pipelife is now focusing on the development of Manufacturing Excellence and is therefore looking for a skilled and ambitious Manufacturing Execution System Data Specialist.
- Review the existing infrastructure to collect the data, suggest improvements
- Define and apply methods to clean the data
- Do exploratory data analysis to support local operational teams
- Identify missing data and highlight opportunities for new data
- Define and review correlations between the input data and output data
- Suggest opportunities for performance improvements within the operation on predefine KPI’s
- Work closely with the MES Engineer and the Production Process Expert to define features for possible tools and dashboards to use the data in operations
- University degree in Data science, Data Engineering, Applied Mathematics / Applied Statistics, or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in data science
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems favorable
- Clear and apparent affinity with numbers, digitization, software usage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent English language
- Availability to travel
- You will work in an international team within a highly diverse and multi-cultural organization.
- You will have a great office in Riga
- The position requires frequent business travels to our production sites with location all over Europe and to the and office will be in the Headquarters in Vienna
- Dynamic environment and international team with the development opportunities of an international acting group is awaiting you.
- We offer you a competitive market-based remuneration package reflecting your experience and qualifications as well as attractive benefits.
The main goal of this role:
- Pipelife's MES application will provide a variety of functionalities with an initial focus on Planning, Production Performance analysis, Quality Management, Maintenance, Product tracking & tracing and Data Collection/ Acquisition. At the same time, we want to unify our business and production processes in all these areas.
- Your focus will be leading the process to systematically analyze the available data for immediate shopfloor follow-up as well as structural continuous improvement. For future developments, you would review different tools for AI and Machine Learning to benefit from the available data.
- As part of Piplife's Industry 4.0 strategy the company is currently improving the digitization of their Manufacturing environment. As a result, an MES system will be implemented. In addition, Pipelife has developed a “3D” model: the Physical line; the Digital twin and the Service team to utilize the acquired data. The Service team generates practical tools for manufacturing by analyzing the data into meaningful information/dashboards etc.
Working hours: full time
Salary: 3000 - 3500 EUR/in a month
If you are interested in taking up this challenge with Pipelife, we are happy to receive your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB! Please note that we will contact only the candidates of the second round!
Apply for vacancy
Apply for vacancy!
Fill in the application form:
Adrese: Brivibas street 85 (3rd floor), Riga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. SEA licensed recruitment agency