Senior Front-end Developer
Our client develops artificial intelligence based geodata targeting tools for smarter digital ad spending. Their ad targeting tool is unique due to the fact that we allow our clients to set up digital campaigns on Google, Facebook and other ad platforms based on precise geographical location coordinates.
- 4+ proven track record working with WEB Markup - HTML/CSS/JS/JQuery/Responsive;
- Experience with any of the FrontEnd frameworks - Angular2+ / Bootstrap / React;
- Experience - and more importantly - willingness to work in an Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Good command of English language;
- Results oriented mindset and ability to work well in a team.
- MS Azure services, Azure DevOps, CI/CD;
- Microservices architecture;
- Experience with GIS.
- Participate and contribute to architecture decisions for the whole project;
- Write readable and clean code with scalability and performance in mind;
- Together with the product team analyze requirements, provide your inputs and help to break the requirements down to technical assignments.
- Dynamic work environment within a small but highly experienced team with a proven track record of launching successful businesses;
- Opportunity to join in the early stages of development for a new and technologically interesting project;
- Great technical challenges from a front-end perspective with the ability to experiment and influence the architecture bringing the best value for the business;
- Flexible start time of the day and reasonable flexibility overall;
- All the coffee (or green tea) you can drink.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 2800 - 4800 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: no 4 gadi
Send your CV with a subject „Senior Front-end developer” on e-mail email@example.com
NB! Lūdzam ievērot, ka sazināsimies tikai ar otrās kārtas kandidātiem!
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013