Our client is a Swiss online bank which provides online and mobile trading, banking and financial services. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has offices in Riga, Kyiv, Moscow, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Dubai and Tokyo, with over 300 employees.
- Monitoring of anti-money laundering issues and business relationships acceptance and follow up;
- Verification of account opening processes and KYC profiles for clients.
- A University degree in law (at least Bachelor in Law);
- Knowledge of AML and KYC procedures;
- Overall a minimum of 3 years of proven experience in relevant areas of law;
- Fluency in Latvian, excellent command of English, both reading and writing;
- Good command of other languages is an asset;
- Ability to operate effectively, with tact and diplomacy, in a multi-cultural, interdisciplinary environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to contribute to a constructive and collaborative working environment, to develop sustainable and effective networks both inside and outside the organization and to proactively and efficiently collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders at different hierarchy level;
- Executive leadership, presentation and reporting experience;
- Ability to coordinate and work collaboratively with internal and external contacts on a daily basis;
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of management across the bank;
- Ability to apply laws, rules, regulations, guidance and common law principles to practices within business units and lead or assist in the development or refinement of the risk management environment to bring the line of business within the risk tolerance;
- Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office applications; Self-motivated and result-oriented.
- Being part of a successful and growing Swiss Bank with an international presence and team;
- Opportunity for growth both in terms of personal achievement and within the company on a larger scale;
- Insurance package.
Darba laiks: Pilna laika
Alga: 1300 - 1800 EUR/mēnesī
Prasītā pieredze: 3 - 5 gadi
Send your CV with a subject „Legal Officer” to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted.
Aizpildi pieteikšanās formu:
Adrese: Brīvības iela 85 (3. stāvs), Rīga, LV-1001
SIA "ERG Latvia"
08.07.2013. NVA izsniegta licence darbiekārtošanas pakalpojumu sniegšanai Nr.11/2013